Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome
whats the point of the caption if you have a title?

Monday, May 14, 2012

What I thought

I didn't really discover anything through this project other than the fact that humanity destroys more on this than we create. My family barely lives green and wont. We will turn faucets off when they don't need to be on and same with lights we don't litter and thats just about it. It didn't affect me directly at all. Sure I'll pick up trash because that's just plain stupid and irresponsible not to, but nonetheless I don't think this project touched me at all. We don't need to live green to save a planet. We just need to know what we are fully doing to this planet and what else is also in the process when it's happening.  This project didn't change me or my family nor the fact that I  didn't like the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment