Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome
whats the point of the caption if you have a title?

Friday, May 4, 2012

Environment for the me Jew or Palestinian

Living in an environment with your enemy 10 to 20 miles away from you would be a bit scary, intimidating and annoying. These kids are "manipulated" or grown up with this religion stating what the Palestinians or the Jew's are to them. From birth to death the population of Jews dislike the Palestinians for the problems with land issues. Both think the land belong to them and they both have "Proof" that shows it. I think one other their religions had a "misread" spot in their bible. Growing up in a situation like this is way different than what I live in. I do not have worry about our town getting raided by Delafield radicals or hate the Oconomowocians with a burning passion. They have to grow up and deal with their own Religion and the problems of what they stand for. In the movie both sides completely hated each other for the same reason. Nothing would or could change it. If I lived there and grew up there I probably would be the exact same. All because of what the elder and the Religion teach's. I'm not a very religious person but I do stand for what I believe. I believe that this whole movie and what it has showed has caught my attention on how Religion can be such a powerful thing. It puts lives on the line, wars, food, everything all the sake of what a populations Religion is.

No comments:

Post a Comment